Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6 Update - Small Group tonight!

Welcome to October!

This month brings the beginning of fall weather, the sound of children laughing as they 'Trick-or-Treat", and lots of yummy recipes featuring my most favorite fall fruit, the pumpkin!

We are also closing out our study, "Postcards from Paul" this week, which has totally blessed my life with it's helpful Bible study hints and personal study helps.  I pray that your life has been blessed as well!

I wanted to take a moment before I announce our next study to let you in on a little change.  The website where we have been getting our study has undergone a change, and in the process, I can no longer find the 'Meet with God' studies.  I have contacted them, but in the mean time, I am posting our next study's PDF on our Study Schedule Tab  Look for the current month, October 13-November 10 and click on the red-highlighted link.   Look up to the top right and click the Download button. Because I am hosting the PDF on my mediafire account, you will need to download the study to your own computer before you can print it out.

On to the next study...

Each one of us has those moments where we feel like we're unloved and unlovable.  We believe our mistakes and past failures have somehow disqualified us from being loved by anyone, even God. But that's just not true.

God's love has no expiration date, and in this month's study, "God Loves Me Even When..." we will see how God extends His love to us even in the worst moments and choices of our lives.

Join me next Monday night at 8 PM (AZ time) for our next study.  Click the green link above to download your copy of the study, "God Loves Me Even When..."

I am so looking forward to meeting with you all again!  In the mean time, I'm praying for God's blessings on your lives and your family's lives!

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment