Sunday, August 27, 2017

Authentic Living Ministries is Moving!



Hello everyone!

It's been quite a few months since I've posted anything, and while there are a multitude of little reasons why, none of them are worthy of mentioning. Let's just say, I've been having a time of seeking and searching with God about the purpose and plan He has for my life and I do feel ready to get to it again.

The big news is that Authentic Living Ministries is moving to another social media platform!

I have to confess, while Facebook has been a great start, it wasn't ideal. So much negativity, and while our little group was tucked away in its own corner of FB land, we still had to deal with it. Also, there are a few ladies out there who told me they would love to join the Group, but did not want to deal with FB.

Recently, my Hubby made me aware of a new social media site, created by preachers, for fellow Believers. Based on Biblical principles, without fear of censorship or being banned for our Christian beliefs, it sounded too good to be true!

But I joined and guess what, I love it!

Join me on SocialCross.org.

I am still getting things set up, and transferring information. I'm also going to be restructuring the studies a little, so when it's officially ready I will post another blog announcing it. In the mean time, join the site and send me a friend request.

I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment