Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25 - Small Group Tonight!

Small Group is happening tonight!

It is so good to be back among you ladies!  My week was wonderfully spent with my Mom and now I am ready to get back into the thick of it!


We are finishing our study, "A Soul's Cry: Intimacy" with Week 4. 


Join me tonight at 8 PM for Small Group!


Just a few announcements.

Due to next week being Labor Day, our next study, "Postcards from Paul" will begin in 2 weeks on Monday night, September 8 at 8 PM.  Make sure to follow the link to download your copy before then!

Also, as most of you know by now, we are officially part of the Small Group catalog for the Vineyard!  With that in mind, the Small Group Fair will be during the regular weekend services on September 5th and 6th.  If any of you would like to stop by the table to see me please feel free to do so, as I will be there for all services.  We are located under the 'Women's Ministry' banner.

Since we are kicking off the new semester with a new study, I would like to ask you to please help me spread the word about Authentic Living Ministries!  Also, if any of you would like to be 'officially' removed from the group, please let me know using the 'Contact Me' form on the Blog.

One more thing, I know that sometimes it's hard to remember that Small Group begins at 8 PM, for those of you who would like an extra 'nudge', please let me know and I will add you to the 'reminder' list via Facebook or Texting - whichever you would prefer!

See you tonight!

Blessings,
Kathy



If you're reading this on the Blog and not in your email box and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions...
  • REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates!  Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don't forget to 'activate' your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
  • JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and following the instructions found there.

No comments:

Post a Comment