Happy February Ladies!
Please join us on Monday, February 2 at 8 PM as we discuss...
Her story can be found in Genesis 24-26
We will be discussing the following questions:
- In Genesis 24:58 we see that just 3 words changed Rebekah's life forever. How would you react if God called you away from home and family? What would have to happen to make you obey?
- Verse 28 expresses one of the saddest thoughts about parenting found in the Bible. Describe how you think their parents' favoritism affected Jacob and Esau and their relationship?
- Why do you think Rebekah resorted to trickery to gain the promise given to her when she was pregnant? In what ways are you similar? Different?
- Do you think that Rebekah regretted her decision? Have you ever regretted a decision? How did you deal with it?
Don't forget, for those of us in the Glendale, AZ area, the Vineyards' annual Women's Conference is coming on February 6-7. You can sign up online, here: Restoring Eve: God's Purpose for Women
See you tonight at 8!
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.