Happy Monday Ladies!
Welcome to another week of Bible study with Authentic Living Ministries!
This week we will be discussing Michal, a woman who was unable to control the important circumstances of her life. She was forcibly removed from two husbands, and she lost her father and her brother. Her story can be found in 1 Samuel 18.
Our questions for tonight will be:
- Why do you think Michal reacted to David's worship as she did? (1 Samuel 6:16) Why do you suppose she was in her room watching from the window instead of in the crowd participating?
- How often do you merely watch worship rather than participate in it? What needs to happen in order for you to become a participant instead of a spectator?
- What is David trying to tell Michal in verse 21-22? Do you think Michal had any idea of the depth of love David had for God? Why or why not?
- How often are you more concerned with appearances than you should be? Why? What can you do to change?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.