Sunday, January 17, 2016

Session 1 of 50 Days of Transformation




Welcome to your '50 Days of Transformation'!  I have to say we are only one week into this study and I've already been blessed.  What a great message!  I am also excited to welcome all of our new members, and am so thankful for those who've been with us from the beginning.


Just a few things to take note of this week:
  1. Our Small Group Pastor has asked all Small Groups to submit a group photo!  Since we are online I am going to have to get creative - ha ha - and so if you would like your picture included in our Online Small Group Collage, please send one to me as soon as possible.  It needs to be one of you alone, preferably a headshot, and one you don't mind others seeing.  Send them to me thru Facebook, or my email. 
  2. Did you get a chance to watch the Session 1 video yet?  It's been posted so please watch it before you attend Small Group.  There are notes in your workbook to fill out as you watch. Our questions will be taken from the questions asked about the Session 1 video on page 9.
  3. New to the Group?  Please take a gander at last week's Blog, it's full of helpful information.
  4. I'd like to hear your Transformation Stories!  Have you experienced any spiritual growth, answers to prayer, or anything in between during this study?  Please send me a private email with the details.
  5. Did you pray to receive Christ for the first time during Session 1's video?  Please let me know!

Again, I just want you all to know how blessed I am to call you friends, and how honored I am to have you join me as we study God's word together.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Blessings,

Kathy 








If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
  • REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates!  Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
  • JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.

No comments:

Post a Comment