Sunday, February 7, 2016

Session 4 of 50 Days of Transformation



How is everyone doing with your “50 Days of Transformation”?

So far we’ve discussed being transformed in our spiritual health, physical health and mental health, and I’ve got to be honest…I am already noticing a difference in my walk with Christ!  I feel more hopeful and more grounded in God’s word. I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming weeks.




This week we are discussing how to be “Transformed in My Emotional Health”.  Just some points you need to be aware of…
  • The video has been posted. The notes for the video can be found on page 96 of your Study Book.
  • Our questions this week will be taken from the Discovery Questions on page 99.
  • Your devotions for the week begin on page 104 (Day 22).
  • Join us on Monday at 8 pm or Wednesday at 1 pm…or both! 



>>IMPORTANT INFORMATION<<

I know it doesn’t seem possible, but this week’s session marks the halfway point in this study. That means we only have 3 weeks left!

I wanted you all to know that our Online Small Group will continue after the “50 Days” study concludes, and not only that, but BOTH days will still be available! 

So that you will be prepared for our next study, please head over to our Study Schedule Tab on the Blog to find the information for our next Bible Study, BE Basic, written by Warren W. Wiersbe.

As I’ve said I am so excited that we are on this Transformation Journey together! See you soon!

Blessings,

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment