Welcome back to Authentic Living Ministries!
Last week we discussed the life of Eve and how her life mirrors our own. It was a fascinating study, full of insight and I know that personally it touched me. If you missed it, no worries, because tonight we are going to be looking into the life of...
SARAH - Beautiful enough to attract rulers in the ancient world, she could be strong-willed, and jealous. Yet Sarah was considered a loyal wife who did what was right and who didn't give in to fear.
Join us tonight at 8 PM as we discuss the following questions:
- Put yourself in Sarah's position. Do you think you might have laughed also? Why or why not?
- God fulfilled His promise to Abraham and Sarah in his time. Have you ever waited for God to fulfill a promise? How did you feel? What did you do?
- God used Sarah in spite of her feelings, her impatience. How can God use you in spite of your imperfections?
I am so looking forward to seeing you tonight!
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.