I am so excited to have you join Authentic Living Ministries as we begin a New Year of Bible study!
To those who are new to the Group, I would like to extend a very warm WELCOME! To those of you who are returning I would like to say I am so glad to have you back!
Before Monday, I just wanted to give us all a little bit of a refresher on how our Online Small Group works!
What time does Authentic Living meet?
- Every Monday night at 8 PM AZ time, (beginning on Monday, January 5, 2015)
How long does Small Group last?
- An hour
How do I participate?
- On the night of Small Group, login into Facebook and go to the Authentic Living Small Group page. I will post a picture for the night, and underneath that picture is where our Small Group will meet for the night. We will open with prayer, and then I will be posting a series of questions. All answers should be posted in the comments under the picture as well. We will close with prayer requests.
- All answers should be prefaced with Q1, Q2, etc…so that we know which question is being answered.
- Please remember NOT to share any of the pictures or conversations from within the Group on Facebook. In order to keep our group Private, and allow us to have the freedom to express what God has put in our hearts without fear of other people reading our comments, we cannot use the 'share' option. Once you 'share' a post, it opens up the Group to your friends, and their friends, etc...which effectively removes the privacy of the Group. Thank you for understanding!
- The group moves fast, so you may need to refresh your page periodically to keep the comments current. You can refresh in several ways.
*Click on the 'refresh' icon located at the top of your web browser. It's usually located next to your 'home'button, can look like a circled arrow. *Click on the 'world' icon at the top of your Facebook page, then click on the first item in the list. *After refreshing, you may need to scroll down to find the latest comment.
What is our current study and when do I start reading it?
- Our current study information can be found here: Study Schedule Tab
- The reading schedule is pretty much up to you! I've given you the list of topics and days in the link above, so if you want to break the study up during the week into day by day studies, or do it all at once, it's up to you!
Not registered yet?
- To register for ALM’s Online Small Group, go here: Join Small Group!
Again, I am so excited to begin this New Year with you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.