Welcome back to Authentic Living Ministries!
As we begin the New Year it seems fitting that we are beginning our studies with the woman who began it all.
EVE – She came into the world perfectly at peace with her God and with her husband, the only other person on the planet. She lived in Paradise, and never knew pain, sorrow or grief until she listened to her enemy and began to doubt God.
Join us tonight at 8 PM as we discuss the following questions:
- How easily do you think the serpent deceived Eve? Do you think she ate the fruit the first time he approached her, or did he wear her down over a period of time?
- What are the 3 reasons Eve came up with to rationalize her sin? What sorts of reasons do you come up with to rationalize your sin?
- What is the first thing God does for Adam and Eve after He declares what their punishment will be? What does God’s act tell you about Him? What do you think He is willing to do for you after you have sinned and repented?
Tonight is going to be one of personal discovery and renewal of our faith as we delve deeper into the life of this “First Lady”.
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.