Happy Monday Ladies!
Make plans to join us tonight at 8 PM as we study the life of Rizpah.
Saul's concubine, she was the mother of Armoni and Mephibosheth. Though a woman with few rights and little power, she displayed great courage and loyalty after the deaths of her sons.
Her story can be found in 2 Samuel 21:8-14
Our questions for tonight are:
- Rizpah’s vigil probably lasted several months. What do you think she went through during that time? What kept her going?
- Have you ever undertaken a task that, had you known what was required, would have seemed beyond your ability or strength? What kept you going? What was the result?
- When have you had to have some outside circumstance to stimulate you to do what was right? What was the outcome? What would have happened had you done nothing?
- How is God's love for you like Rizpah's love for her children?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.