Welcome to another Monday night!
Tonight's Bible study will feature Tamar, daughter of King David. Her story can be found in 2 Samuel 13:1-22
Our questions for tonight's Small Group will be:
- Do you think Amnon truly loved Tamar? Why or why not?
- Why did Tamar say that sending her away was “a greater wrong” than rape (13:16)? What did she want?
- What should David have done to Amnon? What could he have done for Tamar?
- Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted? If so, how has it affected your life? Where is God in your story?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.