Welcome to Small Group!
Tonight at 8 PM we will be discussing the life of the Shunammite Woman.
Generous and hospitable, she was a wealthy and capable woman who showed great kindness to one of God’s prophets. Her story can be found in 2 Kings 4:8 – 37; 8:1 – 6.
Our questions tonight are as follows:
- Why do you think stopping at this woman’s house became a habit for Elisha?
- Why do you think the woman responded to the promise of a son as she did in verse 16? Compare verse 28.
- Why did she tell both her husband and Gehazi that everything was “all right” when it wasn’t? What was her goal?
- What do you admire about the Shunammite woman that you would like to imitate?
See you tonight!
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.