It's that time again. Our Fall/Winter Small Group Fair will be upon us before you know it, and I am asking for volunteers to help out at the table!
I need at least one extra body to help out on September 5 & 6 for all services.
- Saturday, Sept 5.....6:15 pm – 6:45 pm
- Sunday, Sept 6...... 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Sunday, Sept 6.......12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
If you can help out with one, or all services, please let me know as soon as possible!
Tonight at 8 PM we will be studying a woman who has been described as the ideal wife, the perfect woman; however, the Bible tells us that she represents the fulfillment of a life lived in wisdom.
Her story can be found in Proverbs 31:10-31
The questions we will be discussing tonight are:
- Does this passage seem out of touch with reality to you? Why? What would make it seem more of a reality for today’s woman?
- How does this woman’s husband view and treat her? Why?.
- Look at Proverbs 31:25. Imagine someone saying these words about you. What thoughts and feelings leap to your mind?
- What does it mean to fear the Lord (Proverbs 31:30)? Why is that more important than being beautiful or good at home decorating or crafts or business?
- What would it take for you to become more of a woman who fears the Lord, one who can laugh at the days to come?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.