Happy Monday ladies!
Tonight we will be discussing the life of Anna!
Married only for 7 years, she spent the long years of her widowhood fasting and praying in the temple, abandoning herself entirely to God. A prophetess, she was one of the first to bear witness to Jesus.
Her story can be found in Luke 2:22-38
The questions we will be discussing are:
- What about Anna's lifestyle do you wish were true of your own? What can you do to make that happen in your life?
- What do you think Anna said about Jesus? How do you think the crowd who listened responded?
- If Anna were to have spoken (prophesied) about you when you were six weeks old, what might she have said?
- What about your life reveals your Christian commitment?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.