Two women from vastly different cultures and backgrounds, both bound by the love they shared for one small boy, who helped shape the destiny of God's people. This week we will study about the Mothers of Moses, Jochebed and Pharoah's daughter.
Join us tonight at 8 PM as we discuss how these two women impacted a nation. We will be discussing the following questions:
- What can you learn about Jochebed as a person from what she does at each point in this story? How do you think you would have reacted in these circumstances? Like Jochebed? Like the other mothers?
- Why do you suppose Pharaoh's daughter wanted to keep the baby as her own?
- Why do you suppose her father (and possibly her husband, if she had one) let her break Pharaoh's law and adopt this foreign baby?
- Where was God in this story? Where is God in your story?
If you’re reading this on the Blog and not in your email box, and would like to join Small Group, follow these instructions…
- REGISTER your email to get Small Group updates! Look to the top right of the Blog, put your email in, and don’t forget to ‘activate’ your registration through the link that will be emailed to you by Feedburner.
- JOIN SMALL GROUP by going to the Join Small Group tab and follow the instructions found there.